Lilium tops ‘LinkedIn Top Startups 2020'
2020 has been a challenging year for businesses and individuals alike. While the pandemic has impacted every sector, we have been fortunate to be able to continue bringing the Lilium Jet and our vision of regional air mobility to life.
Last month, we celebrated being named the number one ‘Top Startup 2020’ in Germany by LinkedIn. The LinkedIn data analysis team evaluated the actions of more than 700 million LinkedIn members in the creation of the list looking at four metrics: employment growth, interest in job opportunities, user interactions with the company and its employees, and recruiting talent from companies on the list of LinkedIn Top Companies.
Our vision has attracted some of the best talent from across the globe and with a team of over 600 people that come from more than 52 different countries and cultures, it’s a diverse and inclusive workforce too. Together, we form a team that is stronger than the sum of its parts and is ready to tackle the big challenges we have ahead of us.
Why is Lilium one of the top startups to work for?
- We believe in a world that is connected and sustainable. We are creating a smarter and more mindful way to travel by developing advanced technology with the power to enable regional air mobility for everyone. The Lilium Jet’s range, speed and emission-free flights will give people back time for the things that matter to them, unlock economic opportunities for communities and help keep our planet safe.
- We are doing something that has never been done before. Our challenge is defining a bold, new industry with a first-of-a-kind aircraft - all while maintaining the highest safety standards. We are driven by results which is why we celebrate each and every win that brings us a step closer to our vision.
- Lilium is a place where people are valued for their ambition and intellectual curiosity. We are a collaborative team and we empower members by giving them responsibility and trust. Everyone at Lilium is encouraged to have a growth mindset and we equip our team with the tools and training needed to succeed.
What jobs are currently on offer at Lilium?
We are currently looking to fill over 40 roles across over 20 departments in our London and Munich offices.
What role could you play?
- Engineering - Our engineers constantly explore uncharted territory to deliver world-class products in fields as varied as calculation, mechanical systems, propulsion, energy storage, design systems and process excellence.
- Production - As we plan to design, manufacture and operate the Lilium Jet ourselves, there are a number of opportunities for people to join us in producing the Jet; everything from aircraft, battery and propulsion assembly and composite production, through to industrial management, logistics and factory management, and production planning.
- Quality Control - Safety and quality will always be critically important to us. From aircraft maintenance to independent systems monitoring, this team plays a central role in making the Lilium Jet a reality.
- People - Our people matter most at Lilium and this team sits at the heart of that. Specializing in recruitment, learning and development, analytics, compensations and benefits, as well as internal communications.
Finance - The expertise in this vitally-important team ranges from legal, finance, tax, treasury and controlling, to ERP, audit, and IT.
- Commercial - From product design to marketing, and infrastructure to public affairs, this team is made up of a diverse set of professionals who also deliver on digital technology, airline operations and corporate development.
- Programming - Our Program Management team coordinates the wide variety of projects required to bring the vision of Lilium to life. As a member of our team you'll be in the driving seat of one or several projects that bring together highly-qualified people from engineering, production, procurement, and testing to deliver a certified aircraft.
Join the award-winning Lilium team here.